ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpc]

[gnso-irtpc] Mp3 / IRTP C PDP / 17 April 2012

  • To: "gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtpc] Mp3 / IRTP C PDP / 17 April 2012
  • From: Nathalie Peregrine <nathalie.peregrine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 09:34:44 -0700

Dear All,

Please find the MP3 recording of the Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy (IRTP) C
working group call held on Tuesday, 17 April 2012 @ 1400 UTC on page:
http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-irtp-c-20120417-en.mp3

on page:
http://gnso.icann.org/calendar#apr

The transcript will be posted on the same page.

The contents of the AC chat can be found at the bottom of this email.

Attendees:
Mike O'Connor - CBUC
Philip Corwin - CBUC
James Bladel -co-chair
Michele Neylon - RrSG
Bob Mountain - Rr SG
Hago Dafalla - NCSG
Kevin Erdman - IPC
Chris Chaplow - CBUC
Alain Berranger - NPOC
Roy Dykes - RySG
Simonetta Batteiger - RrSG
Avri Doria - co-chair
Jonathan Tenenbaum - RrSG

ICANN Staff:
Marika Konings
Glen de St Géry
Nathalie Peregrine

Apologies
Paul Diaz - RrSg
Angie Graves - CBUC
Matt Serlin - RrSG

IRTP C Members:
Alain Berranger
Simonetta Batteiger
James M. Bladel
Chris Chaplow
Phil Corwin
Paul Diaz
Roy Dykes
Avri Doria
Hago Dafalla
Kevin Erdman
Rob Golding
Volker Greimann
Oliver Hope
Zahid Jamil
Bob Mountain
Michele Neylon
Mike O'Connor
Matt Serlin
Jonathan Tenenbaum
Barbara Knight
Rob Villeneuve
Jacob Williams

Archives: http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-irtpc/
Wiki Space: https://community.icann.org/display/gnsoirtppdpwg/Home

Kind regards,
Nathalie Peregrine for

GNSO Secretariat
gnso-secs@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gnso-secs@xxxxxxxxx>

AC Chat Room: 17th April 2012

Marika Konings:IRTP Part C WG Meeting - 17 April 2012

  Michele
Neylon:http://www.michele.me/blog/archives/2012/04/marketing-gone-wrong-the-titanic/

  Bob Mountain:Sorry I'm on a terrible connection, I'm going to stay on mute.

  IRTP:please change my name to Hago Dafalla

  Bob Mountain:Probably Michele

  Marika Konings:As a reminder, *6 to mute your phone and *6 to unmute your
line.

  Hago Dafalla:your voice is very low

  Nathalie  Peregrine:Chris Chaplow and Philip Corwin have joined the audio

  Michele Neylon:I'm so tempted to claim that I've become a buddhist monk

  Simonetta Batteiger:should we then extend the deadline?

  Bob Mountain:Agree, maybe until Friday.

  Nathalie  Peregrine:Jonathan Tenenbaum and Avri Doria have joined the room

  Hago Dafalla:no voice

  Hago Dafalla:I cant hear

  Nathalie  Peregrine:Hago, you are still showing as connected on the phone

  Nathalie  Peregrine:if you disconnect, we can dial out to you again

  Hago Dafalla:I connect but I can hear any thing

  Nathalie  Peregrine:we will disconnect your line and phone you again right now

  Hago Dafalla:ok

  Nathalie  Peregrine:Hago, the operator will put you on mute as you have a
noisy line.

  Simonetta Batteiger:Marika Konings: From the IRTP: 'The "Auth-Info" codes
must be used solely to identify a Registered Name Holder, whereas the FOA's
still need to be used for authorization or confirmation of a transfer request,
as described in Section 2 and Section 4 of this policy'.

  Hago Dafalla:I connect but I can hear any thing

  Nathalie  Peregrine:we will dial out to you again

  Michele Neylon:cogitate

  Michele Neylon:I love that word

  avri:i think we need to do a public presentation of the work whether we have
released initial or not

  avri:and i think we need a face to face

  Bladel:Agree.

  Bob Mountain:Early morning slot at CR was good

  Mikey O'Connor:please try for an afternoon slot -- i'm not going to Prague
:-)

  Bladel::)

  avri:yes, that is what i was suggesting

  Michele Neylon:Mikey - you should go to Prague - it's a lovely city

  Mikey O'Connor:can't afford it.

  Bladel:it is a spendy place. like SFO and Singapore.

  Bladel:based on hotel rates.

  Michele Neylon:it's not that expensive if you avoid the tourist traps

  Mikey O'Connor:it's mostly just rationing my vacations.  Marcie (the VP of
Finance) isn't approving my travel request.

  Simonetta Batteiger:then how and when are we collecting that?

  Simonetta Batteiger:it sounds like it needs to be in the initial draft

  Simonetta Batteiger:(I mean the consensus levels on items in the report)

  Marika Konings:Yes, that is one of the requirements of the Initial Report

  Marika Konings:to have level of consensus for each of the recommendations
that are included in the report

  Bob Mountain:Thanks James!