ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpc]

RE: [gnso-irtpc] Comments on time-limiting FOA

  • To: "'IRTPC Working Group'" <gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-irtpc] Comments on time-limiting FOA
  • From: "Chris Chaplow" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 16:01:05 +0200

Hi there,

My gut feeling is that there should be a time limit on FOA  and this should
be policy rather than recommend.

I do appreciate the argument not to create policy for a non problem.

Perhaps we should help the community (and us) understand the wisdom by
expressing pros and cons of both (ie policy  and  best practice) in a table
in the report.

Best

Chris Chaplow
Managing Director