ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpc]

[gnso-irtpc] Proposed Agenda for IRTP Part C WG Meeting

  • To: IRTPC Working Group <gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtpc] Proposed Agenda for IRTP Part C WG Meeting
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 08:15:42 -0700

Dear All,

Please find below the proposed agenda for tomorrow's IRTP Part C WG meeting.
Attached you'll find a first draft of the public comment review tool for your
review. Noting that the reply period of public comment forum is still open,
I've already started incorporating the comments submitted to date as well as
those that were made as part of the public workshop in Prague. If there are any
comments missing that you took note of during the public workshop, please feel
free to share those with the mailing list and I'll add them to the document.

With best regards,

Marika

Proposed Agenda – IRTP Part C WG Meeting 10 July 2012

 1.  Agenda Review
 2.  Roll Call / SOI
 3.  Recap of IRTP Part C meetings in Prague
 4.  Review / update IRTP Part C Work Plan
 5.  Start review of public comments received to date (see
http://forum.icann.org/lists/irtp-c-initial-report/
andhttp://prague44.icann.org/node/31759)
 6.  Next steps / Confirm Next Meeting