ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpc]

[gnso-irtpc] WITH MODIFIED MEMBERS' LIST: Mp3 / IRTP C PDP / 21 August 2012

  • To: "gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtpc] WITH MODIFIED MEMBERS' LIST: Mp3 / IRTP C PDP / 21 August 2012
  • From: Nathalie Peregrine <nathalie.peregrine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 11:19:59 -0700

Dear all,

The next IRTP C meeting is scheduled on the Tuesday 28th August 2012 @ 1400 UTC

Please find the MP3 recording of the Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy (IRTP) C
working group call held on Tuesday 21 August 2012 @ 1400 UTC

http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-irtp-c-20120821-en.mp3

on page:
http://gnso.icann.org/calendar#aug

The transcript will be posted on the same page.

The contents of the AC chat can be found at the bottom of this email.

Attendees:
Hago Dafalla - NCUC
Angie Graves - CBUC
Kevin Erdman - IPC
Chris Chaplow - CBUC
Bob Mountain - RrSG
Barbara Knight - RySG
Jonathan Tenenbaum - RrSG
Phil Corwin - CBUC

ICANN Staff:
Berry Cobb
Glen de Saint Géry
Nathalie Peregrine

Apologies
James Bladel -RrSG co-chair
Michele Neylon - RrSG
Paul Diaz - RrSg
Simonetta Batteiger - RrSG
Rob Golding - RrSG
Roy Dykes - RySG
Avri Doria - NCSG co-Chair
Oliver Hope - RrSG
Marika Konings

IRTP C Members:
Alain Berranger
Simonetta Batteiger
James M. Bladel
Chris Chaplow
Phil Corwin
Paul Diaz
Roy Dykes
Avri Doria
Hago Dafalla
Kevin Erdman
Rob Golding
Volker Greimann
Oliver Hope
Zahid Jamil
Bob Mountain
Michele Neylon
Mike O'Connor
Matt Serlin
Jonathan Tenenbaum
Barbara Knight
Rob Villeneuve
Jacob Williams
Angie Graves

Archives: http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-irtpc/
Wiki Space: https://community.icann.org/display/gnsoirtppdpwg/Home

Kind regards,
Nathalie

AC Chat Room: 21 August 2012

  Berry Cobb:Welecome to the 21 August 2012 IRTP-C Conference Call.

  Bob Mountain:Screen is not scrolling for me.,

  Nathalie  Peregrine:Jonathan Tenenbaum has joined the calll

  IRTP:hi all

  Bob Mountain:Confusion reigns.

  Barbara Knight-RySG:Bob +1

  IRTP:pleasetry to change my login to HagoDafalla

  IRTP:my login appearlike IRTP please change toHago Dafalla