ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpd]

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>

[gnso-irtpd] Welcome to the IRTP Part D Working Group - Information about first meeting

  • To: "gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtpd] Welcome to the IRTP Part D Working Group - Information about first meeting
  • From: Lars HOFFMANN <Lars.hoffmann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 01:21:45 -0800

Dear All,

Welcome to the Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy Part D Working Group! I
understand from Marika that a number of participants are veteran IRTP WG
experts and I am very much looking forward to working with you, as well as any
IRTP novices of course (the latter being a group of which I am a member) .
There is now a Wiki page for our Working Group that at this stage contains some
background materials and a list of all members. The list will be updated as the
work progresses. It can be found here
https://community.icann.org/display/ITPIPDWG/Inter-Registrar+Transfer+Policy+%28IRTP%29+Part+D+Working+Group+Home.

Scheduling weekly meetings
Unfortunately, the previous time slot of the IRTP Part C WG is no longer
available. So, in order to facilitate finding a new time slot for the Group's
weekly conference calls, please take a moment and fill in this doodle
http://doodle.com/vifdu4kn26q3fz7y. The time slots on the doodle should be
displayed in local times for each of you. I would suggest that we schedule the
first meeting the week starting Monday 25 February 2013; but I will get back to
you once the doodle is completed by all and, at that time, I will also send out
a proposed agenda for our first meeting.

Statements of Interest
Glen has confirmed that most of you have already filled in their SOI  - please
click on the following link if you have not done so yet
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsosoi/GNSO+Statements+of+Interest+%28SOI%29.
 You will need to use your Confluence Login ID and Password to access this
space within the Wiki site. If you are a new Confluence user these will be
provided to you. If you have already been given a Confluence Login ID and
Password but cannot locate them please let me know.

Recommended materials to review prior to the first meeting
•  IRTP Part D Final Issue Report -
http://gnso.icann.org/en/issues/issue-report-irtp-d-08jan13-en.pdf
•  Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy -
http://www.icann.org/en/resources/registrars/transfers/policy-01jun12.htm
•  IRTP Part D WG Charter -
https://community.icann.org/display/ITPIPDWG/3.+WG+Charter
•  GNSO Working Group Guidelines -
http://gnso.icann.org/council/annex-1-gnso-wg-guidelines-07apr11-en.pdf

If you have any further questions or comments, please let me know.

Best wishes,

Lars

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>