ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpd]

Re: [gnso-irtpd] Inactive Mode

  • To: "Michele Neylon :: Blacknight" <michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-irtpd] Inactive Mode
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 11:56:22 -0400

As noted when I joined, I am in close to this mode also, although I do try to attend some calls. Alan

At 20/05/2013 10:50 AM, Michele Neylon :: Blacknight wrote:

Due to my workload within both ICANN related activities and elsewhere (ie. my day job etc) I am just letting you all know that I will not be participating actively in this WG.

I will still be on the mailing list etc. but will not be on the calls

If anyone feels that it is more appropriate for me to actually resign from the group please let me know.

Regards

Michele

--
Mr Michele Neylon