ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpd]

[gnso-irtpd] MP3 IRTP Part D Working Group - Monday 24 June 2013 at 15:00 UTC

  • To: "gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtpd] MP3 IRTP Part D Working Group - Monday 24 June 2013 at 15:00 UTC
  • From: Julia Charvolen <julia.charvolen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 11:32:05 -0700

Dear All,

A Doodle poll link will be sent to you shortly in order to know if the
Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy (IRTP) Part D Working Group will have a meeting
scheduled for next Monday 01 July 2013 at 1500 UTC.

Please find the MP3 recording for the IRTP Part D Working Group call held on
Monday 24 June 2013 at 15:00 UTC at:

http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-irtp-d-20130624-en.mp3

On page:
http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#<http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#may>jun

The recordings and transcriptions of the calls are posted on the GNSO
Master Calendar page:
http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:
James Bladel - RrSG
Paul Diaz - RySG
Avri Doria – NCSG
Angie Graves - CSG
Volker Greimann – RrSG
Barbara Knight – RySG
Bob Mountain – RySG
Mikey O'Connor – ISPCP
Bartlett Morgan – NCUC
Jill Titzer – RrSG
Graeme Bunton - RrSG

Apologies:
Simonetta Batteiger - RrSG
Alan Greenberg – ALAC
Holly Raiche – ALAC
Michele Neylon – RrSG
Kristine Dorrain - NAF

ICANN staff:
Lars Hoffman
Julia Charvolen

Mailing list archives:
http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-irtpd/

Wiki page:
https://community.icann.org/x/B4JwAg

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Julia Charvolen
For GNSO Secretariat

Adobe Chat Transcript for Monday 24 June 2013:
  Lars Hoffmann:Welcome to the IRTP Part D Working Group Meeting on Monday 24
June 2013
  Bladel:http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/iowa/weather-radar?play=1
  Julia Charvolen:Angie Graves joined the phone line
  Volker Greimann:Hi Mikey
  Volker Greimann:I like low-hanging fruit
  Bladel:Cannot hear Julia
  Julia Charvolen:Really, sorry I probably did not speak close enough
  Julia Charvolen:Graeme Bunton joined the call
  Graeme Bunton:apologies for my tardiness
  Graeme Bunton:Wooo!
  Lars Hoffmann:here is the deck as it stands
  Bob Mountain:Slick template
  Bob Mountain:I'm out Monday
  Mike O'Connor:I'm on the JFK to J'burg direct party flight.  15 hours in the
air!
  Lars Hoffmann:i'll put out the doodle later this week
  Graeme Bunton:Canada Day up here
  Bartlett Morgan:Apologies for being late
  Graeme Bunton:Born on the 1st of July!
  Volker Greimann:thx James
  Volker Greimann:see you soon
  Avri Doria:thanks, bye