ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpd]

[gnso-irtpd] MP3 MP3 IRTP Part D Working Group - Monday 05 August 2013 at 15:00 UTC

  • To: "gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtpd] MP3 MP3 IRTP Part D Working Group - Monday 05 August 2013 at 15:00 UTC
  • From: Julia Charvolen <julia.charvolen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 01:08:50 -0700

Dear All,

A Doodle poll link will be sent to you shortly in order to know if the
Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy (IRTP) Part D Working Group will have a meeting
scheduled for next Monday 12  August 2013 at 1500 UTC.

Please find the MP3 recording for the IRTP Part D Working Group call held on
Monday 5 August 2013 at 15:00 UTC at:

http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-irtp-d-20130805-en.mp3

On page:
http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#<http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#may>aug

The recordings and transcriptions of the calls are posted on the GNSO
Master Calendar page:
http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:
James Bladel – RrSG
Chris Chaplow - CBUC
Avri Doria – NCSG
Kevin Erdman – IPC
Rob Golding - RrSG
Angie Graves - CSG
Barbara Knight – RySG
Bob Mountain – RySG
Mikey O'Connor – ISPCP
Graeme Bunton - RrSG

Apologies:
Paul Diaz – RySG

Resign from Working Group:
Michele Neylon - RrSG
Jill Titzer - RrSG

ICANN staff:
Marika Konings
Lars Hoffman
Julia Charvolen

Mailing list archives:
http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-irtpd/

Wiki page:
https://community.icann.org/x/B4JwAg

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Julia Charvolen
For GNSO Secretariat

Adobe Chat Transcript for Monday 5 August 2013:
Lars Hoffmann:Welcome the IRTP Part D Working Group on Monday 5 August 2013
  Bladel:(*Hold Music*)
  Mike O'Connor:hi James -- you on the road?
  Bladel:No I'm home for now.
  Bladel:You can drop if you want. :)
  Mike O'Connor:no worries -- i dodged a tour-guide job
  Bladel::)
  Lars Hoffmann:here ist he doodle poll, everybody.
http://doodle.com/wtrkeipyggq3inb3gww27ex8/admin?#table
  Bob Mountain:I think all the important people are here  :)
  Bladel:Exactly!
  Julia Charvolen:1500 UTC on Mondays
  Mike O'Connor:bah!  i failed at displying the poll
  Julia Charvolen:Chris Chaplow has joined the phone bridge
  Chris Chaplow:Thanks, apologies joining late
  Lars
Hoffmann:http://www.thedomains.com/2013/07/30/you-know-about-udrps-have-you-ever-heard-of-a-tdrp/
  Julia Charvolen:Kevin Erdman joined the call
  Marika Konings:FYI, here is some further info about the metrics and reporting
WG which main focus is 'to explore opportunities with respect to reporting and
metrics recommendations that could better inform policy development via
fact-based decision making, where applicable' (see
http://gnso.icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-04jun13-en.htm) .
  Lars Hoffmann:https://www.adndrc.org/tdrp/tdrphk_decisions.html
  Graeme Bunton:will do
  Julia Charvolen:Avri Doria joined the meeting
  Marika Konings:Would it be worth checking how this is done for the UDRP?
  Lars Hoffmann:https://www.adndrc.org/tdrp/tdrphk_decisions.html
  Lars Hoffmann:no problem.
  Julia Charvolen:Kevin is your mic connected?
  Julia Charvolen:We can hear you now
  Mike O'Connor:i like the "model on UDRP" suggestion from Marika
  Julia Charvolen:Angie Graves joined the call
  Julia Charvolen:Rob Golding joined the meeting
  Rob Golding (Astutium-1471):in 4 years of being an accredited registrar,
we've only had 1 domain "moved back" following a transfer dispute
  Bob Mountain:So the horse is out of the barn so to speak
  Barbara Knight-RySG:Chris, If that situation occurs with a dispute that we
are processing, we would return the domain name directly from Registrar E to
Registrar A
  Bob Mountain:Which registrar has the domain when the TDRP is filed?  "A" or
later on?
  Bladel:I keep hitting "mute" so I can cough. :P
  Graeme Bunton:nope, but some good foodfor thought
  Bladel:Thanks Mikey!
  Julia Charvolen:Thank you
  Rob Golding (Astutium-1471):thanks mikey & james