ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpd]

[gnso-irtpd] MP3 IRTP D - Monday 21 October 2013 at 1500 UTC

  • To: "gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtpd] MP3 IRTP D - Monday 21 October 2013 at 1500 UTC
  • From: Julia Charvolen <julia.charvolen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 11:16:11 -0700

Dear All,

The next Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy (IRTP) Part D Working Group meeting is
scheduled for next Monday 28 October 2013 at 1500 UTC.

Please find the MP3 recording for the IRTP Part D Working Group call held on
Monday 21 October 2013 at 15:00 UTC at:

http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-irtp-d-20131021-en.mp3
On page:
http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#<http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#may>oct

Calendar page:
http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:
James Bladel - RrSG
Chris Chaplow – CBUC
Kristine Dorrain – NAF
Barbara Knight – RySG
Volker Greimann - RrSG
Mikey O'Connor – ISPCP
Holly Raiche – ALAC
Angie Graves – CBUC
Graeme Bunton - RrSG

Apologies:
Avri Doria – NCSG
Kevin Erdman - IPC

ICANN staff:
Lars Hoffmann
Julia Charvolen

Mailing list archives:
http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-irtpd/

Wiki page:
https://community.icann.org/x/B4JwAg

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Julia Charvolen

Adobe Connect chat transcript for Monday 21 October 2013:
  Lars Hoffmann:Welcome to the IRTP Part D PDP WG Meeting, 21 October 2013
  Julia Charvolen:To mute *6
  Julia Charvolen:unmute *6 again
  Julia Charvolen:Volker Greimann joined the Adobe Connect
  Volker Greimann:Hi, I will not be able to speak though
  Kristine Dorrain:Mikey, let's not forget we need a remedy for improperly
NACKed transfer attempts...that appears to be missing.
  Kristine Dorrain:it's there as (iv) but it needs o be included in (i)
  Volker Greimann:Kristine: I would hold those were something for Compliance
rather than arbitration
  Kristine Dorrain:Volker, the current TDRP includes improper NACK as an option
for TDRP.  If you (we) want to remove it, that should go on the "for
discussion" list.  right now we're just reviewing what the TDRP currently says.
  Graeme Bunton:Apologies for being so late.
  Bladel:Hey Graeme.  HOw's Adam doing?
  Kristine Dorrain:In my experience, it's WAY easier to draft Rules once the
Policy is finalized
  Chris Chaplow:I am impressed with you guys knowledge of TDRP.
  Kristine Dorrain:Now if only there was a cocktail party at which we could
bore folks.  :)
  Angie Graves:Heh.  I, too, am impressed.
  h:Makes sense to me
  h:Should that be something in the definition?
  Kristine Dorrain:yes, Holly, that was sort of the point of having a
definition section in the Rules.  :)
  Kristine Dorrain:Its supplemental
  Bladel:the latter.
  Volker Greimann:something is wrong with the audio. either Mikey is very
silent, or Kristine very loud
  Kristine Dorrain:sorry Volker, I think it's me
  Kristine Dorrain:I must have adjusted my mic volume for some other reason
  Lars Hoffmann:this is the time for next weeks meeting
  Lars
Hoffmann:http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=IRTP+Part+D+PDP+Working+Group+Meeting&iso=20131028T15&ah=1
  Graeme Bunton:thanks all