ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpd]

Re: [gnso-irtpd] here's a lightly reworded version of the scenarios we described on the call today

  • To: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-irtpd] here's a lightly reworded version of the scenarios we described on the call today
  • From: Holly Raiche <h.raiche@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 08:50:18 +1100

Hi Mikey

The one I would add is the proxy situation where the admin contact is the proxy
- most likely a lawyer, but acting on behalf of the client.  Either the law
firm goes bust or the lawyer/law firm tries to keep the name - or possibly does
not identify that they are acting on behalf of the client who - in legalese -
should be the beneficial owner.

Holly