ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpd]

[gnso-irtpd] MP3 IRTP D call - Monday 20 January 2014

  • To: "gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtpd] MP3 IRTP D call - Monday 20 January 2014
  • From: Julia Charvolen <julia.charvolen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 10:11:29 -0800

Dear All,

The next Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy (IRTP) Part D Working Group meeting
will be held on Monday 27 January 2014.

Please find the MP3 recording for the IRTP Part D Working Group call held on
Monday 20 January 2014 at 16:00 UTC at:

http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-irtp-d-20140120-en.mp3

On page:
http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#<http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#may>jan

Calendar page:
http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:
Mikey O'Connor – ISPCP
Holly Raiche – ALAC
Volker Greimann – RrSG
James Bladel – RrSG
Angie Graves - CBUC
Graeme Bunton – RrSG
Kristine Dorrain – NAF
Avri Doria – NCSG
Chris Chaplow – CBUC

Apologies:
Paul Diaz – RySG

ICANN staff:
Marika Konings
Lars Hoffmann
Berry Cobb
Julia Charvolen

Mailing list archives:
http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-irtpd/

Wiki page:
https://community.icann.org/x/B4JwAg

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Julia Charvolen

Adobe Connect chat transcript for Monday 20 January 2014:
  Lars Hoffmann:Welcome to the IRTP Part D PDP Working Group meeting, Monday 20
January 2014
  Graeme Bunton:small group today
  Mike O'Connor:light at the end of the tunnel
  Julia Charvolen:Thank you noted
  Julia Charvolen:Chris Chaplow joined the Adobe Connect and phone bridge
  Chris Chaplow:Thanks Julia, apologies to join late
  Volker Greimann:Marl?
  Graeme Bunton:ahahahahah
  Volker Greimann:can you hear me?
  Volker Greimann:new pc...
  Julia Charvolen:@ Volker - Your microphone is connected
  Volker Greimann:i know, but no sound is coming
  Julia Charvolen:We can hear you Volker
  Bladel:very faint.
  Volker Greimann:it is the same microphone
  Volker Greimann:^_^
  Holly Raiche:That was the issue we discussed on the last call
  Holly Raiche:Yes please
  Julia Charvolen:Thank you all
  Graeme Bunton:thanks