ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpd]

[gnso-irtpd] Survey Assessing Consensus Level

  • To: "gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtpd] Survey Assessing Consensus Level
  • From: Lars Hoffmann <lars.hoffmann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 01:55:30 -0800

Dear all,

In preparation for our meeting on Monday, please find attached a summary of the
comments received (intended to facilitate theWG's review during Monday's call).

In total we received 10 completed surveys* and those names that do not appear
in the overview marked their responses with 'no objections'.

Best wishes
Lars

*Survey Participants:
Simonetta Batteiger