ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpd]

Re: [gnso-irtpd] Updated Draft Initial Report

  • To: Lars Hoffmann <lars.hoffmann@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-irtpd] Updated Draft Initial Report
  • From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 09:29:41 +0000

Excellent work, Lars.  We are very close!

Some edits attached.

Thanks-

J.

From: Lars Hoffmann <lars.hoffmann@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:lars.hoffmann@xxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 5:30
To: "gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx>"
<gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: [gnso-irtpd] Updated Draft Initial Report

Dear all,

Following yesterday's call, please find attached an updated version of the
Draft Initial Report.

Editing changes were made to Questions B and D. The rationale for question B
was extended (re: extension of the statute of limitations)

In addition, I noted for  Questions C and D that the WG would like to solicit
public comment especially on the issues of:

  *   the potential need to refund consts to registrars if/when transfers are
negated/reversed (Question B)
  *   The potential need to define 'invalid transfers (Question B)
  *   The potential abolition of the registry layer (Question C)

I would like to encourage WG members strongly to share any concerns/edits on
the list as the submission deadline for Singapore is next Monday 3 March 2014.

Many thanks and best wishes,
Lars