ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpd]

[gnso-irtpd] Latest Version and Draft Agenda

  • To: "gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtpd] Latest Version and Draft Agenda
  • From: Lars Hoffmann <lars.hoffmann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 06:22:04 -0800

Dear all,
Please find attached an updated version of the Draft Initial Report that also
contains a full Executive Summary. Regarding James' comment on p. 25 (redline
version) I have double checked with Compliance and will amend on Monday (they
are not yet awake in the LA office it seems). As you will see I have attached a
redline version (that includes both Mikey's and James' comments/edits) as well
as a clean version for ease of reading.
Looking forward to our meeting on Monday and hope that we can send  the Initial
Report out for public comment after our call. Speaking of, please find the
draft agenda below.
Best wishes,
Lars

Proposed Draft Agenda – IRTP Part D Working Group Meeting - 03 March 2014

1. Roll Call / SOI Updates

2. Review of draft Initial Report anddetermining whether we have sufficient
agreement to submit today

3. Next steps / confirm next meeting