ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpd]

[gnso-irtpd] Attendance MP3 IRTP D meeting - Monday 03 March 2014

  • To: "gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtpd] Attendance MP3 IRTP D meeting - Monday 03 March 2014
  • From: Terri Agnew <terri.agnew@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 10:02:04 -0800

Dear All,

The next Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy (IRTP) Part D Working Group meeting
will be held face-to-face community workshop during the Singapore ICANN Meeting.

 Please find the MP3 recording for the IRTP Part D Working Group call held on
Monday 03 March 2014 at 16:00 UTC at:

 <http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-irtp-d-20140303-en.mp3>
http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-irtp-d-20140303-en.mp3

On page:

 <http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar%23mar>
http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#mar

Calendar page:

 <http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/> http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:

Graeme Bunton - RrSG

Mikey O'Connor – ISPCP

Barbara Knight – RySG

Kristina Dorrain – NAF

Volker Greimann – RrSG

James Bladel - RrSG

Angie Graves – BC

Chris Chaplow – CBUC

Kevin Erdman – IPC

Apologies:

Paul Diaz – RySG

Holly Raiche – ALAC

 Avri Doria – NCSG

ICANN staff:

Amy Bivins

Lars Hoffmann

Terri Agnew

Mailing list archives:

 <http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-irtpd/>
http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-irtpd/

Wiki page:

 <https://community.icann.org/x/B4JwAg> https://community.icann.org/x/B4JwAg

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Terri Agnew

Adobe Connect chat transcript for Monday 03 March 2014:

  Lars Hoffmann:Welcome to the IRTP Part D PDP WG Meeting, Monday 3 March 2014

  Mike O'Connor:@Lars, could you do a global search on "[" and see if we have
any "notes toourselves" left?

  Mike O'Connor:"or their designee"  ?

  James Bladel:right.  lose the Latin. :)

  Kristine Dorrain:the first "statute" is misspelled as "statue"

  Chris Chaplow:sorry to jin late

  Terri Agnew:Chris Chaplow, I have noted you on attendance

  Chris Chaplow:Thanks Terri

  Lars Hoffmann:As for the IRTP B/C paragraph on p. 30, would this work?

  Lars Hoffmann:It should also be noted that as part of the IRTP Part B PDP it
was debated to apply a 60-day transfer lock following a change of either
registrar or registrant but this idea did not receive the Working Group’s
consensus. However, the IRTP C PDP Working Group recommended that a change of
registrant requires that the ‘registrar places a lock on the domain to prevent
Inter-Registrar transfers of the domain for 60 days, unless the Prior
Registrant has opted out of this requirement after having received a standard
notice as to the associated risks’ (see Step 5 of Recommendation #1).

  Chris Chaplow:stakes not as high as the Challenger go/no go decision. what a
story that was.

  Terri Agnew:Kevin Erdman has joined

  Mike O'Connor:yup -- nobody will die if we goof this up a little bit, Chris.

  Volker Greimann:not like if this were name collision

  Barbara Knight:Great work everyone!

  Mike O'Connor:corp.com has been running a wildcard 127.0.53.53 for 3 weeks --
no planes have fallen from the sky.

  Volker Greimann:now the real work can start

  Graeme Bunton:it's been thoroughly educational

  Mike O'Connor:checkmarks -- who's going to Singapore?

  Barbara Knight:I am not Mikey

  Barbara Knight:I will be there in spirit and on the bridge