ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpd]

Re: [gnso-irtpd] Community comments

  • To: Lars Hoffmann <lars.hoffmann@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-irtpd] Community comments
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 14:11:08 -0400

The ALAC will be submitting a statement. I will check on the status.  Alan

At 02/04/2014 12:16 PM, Lars Hoffmann wrote:
Dear all,

As the Comment Period for the IRTP Part D Initial is going to close tomorrow at 23:59 UTC I just wanted to send out a quick reminder that you might want to contact your respective SO/ACs or Stakeholder Groups and/or Constituencies to encourage them to submit comments. So far we have not received any comments, although I was just informed that ALAC will provide a statement during the Reply Period (which closes on 25 April).

Looking forward to our next meeting on Monday.
Best wishes,
Lars