ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpd]

Re: [gnso-irtpd] RE: Attendance MP3 IRTP D meeting - Monday 14 April 2014

  • To: "Dorrain, Kristine" <kdorrain@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Terri Agnew'" <terri.agnew@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-irtpd] RE: Attendance MP3 IRTP D meeting - Monday 14 April 2014
  • From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 18:53:41 +0000

Mine too!  I think I was trying to re-create it for Daylight Savings Time.

In any event, you were missed, but we will see you next week.

Thanks-

J.

From: <Dorrain>, Kristine <kdorrain@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:kdorrain@xxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Monday, April 14, 2014 at 11:20
To: 'Terri Agnew' <terri.agnew@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:terri.agnew@xxxxxxxxx>>,
"gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx>"
<gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx>>
Cc: "gnso-secs@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gnso-secs@xxxxxxxxx>"
<gnso-secs@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gnso-secs@xxxxxxxxx>>

Ah geez, I'm sorry.  Somehow this fell off my calendar after Singapore.