ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpd]

[gnso-irtpd] Attendance MP3 IRTP D meeting - Monday 16 June 2014

  • To: "gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtpd] Attendance MP3 IRTP D meeting - Monday 16 June 2014
  • From: Terri Agnew <terri.agnew@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 11:05:49 -0700

Dear All,

The next Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy (IRTP) Part D Working Group meeting
will be held F2F in London.

 Please find the MP3 recording for the IRTP Part D Working Group call held on
Monday 16 June 2014 at 15:00 UTC at:

 <http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-irtp-d-20140616-en.mp3>
http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-irtp-d-20140616-en.mp3

On page:

 <http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#june>
http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#june

Calendar page:

 <http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/> http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:

Barbara Knight – RySG

James Bladel - RrSG

Kristine Dorrian – National Arbitration Forum

Graeme Bunton – RrSG

Angie Graves – BC

Holly Raiche – ALAC

Volker Greimann - RrSG

Apologies:

Paul Diaz – RySG

Rob Golding - RrSG

Kevin Erdman – IPC

ICANN staff:

Amy Bivins

Lars Hoffmann

Berry Cobb

Steve Chan

Nathalie Peregrine

Terri Agnew

Mailing list archives:

 <http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-irtpd/>
http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-irtpd/

Wiki page:

 <https://community.icann.org/x/B4JwAg> https://community.icann.org/x/B4JwAg

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Terri Agnew

Adobe Connect chat transcript for Monday 16 June 2014:

  Lars Hoffmann:Welcome to the IRTP Part D PDP WG, Monday 16 June 2014

  Terri Agnew:Hi everyone, having slight difficulites with audio service but
getting it worked out.

  Terri Agnew:Will get AC connected shortly

  Bladel:Ok, thanks.  I do not have a telephone option so waiting for audio
support. :(

  Barbara Knight:I am dialing in now.  Sorry to be late

  Holly Raiche:I am waiting for a dial out

  Terri Agnew:Hi efveryone, getting adobe connected now.

  Lars Hoffmann:thanks terri!

  Terri Agnew:Holly as soon as possible will get operator to dial out to you

  Holly Raiche:We are now connected to the conference calling centre

  Barbara Knight:I just got in myself

  Kristine Dorrain:still no audio for me?

  Holly Raiche:Is there any sound on this call?

  Nathalie  Peregrine:It is going to be actifvated any minute now

  Kristine Dorrain:I hear you!  :)

  Holly Raiche:Glad someone can hear something!

  Terri Agnew:Adobe is now connected

  Graeme Bunton:Gray-ham!

  Berry Cobb:How will this be monitored if we include this language?  Who will
be tasked with it?  Ry, Rr, or ICANN?

  Lars Hoffmann:i'll give it a go and circulate.

  Lars Hoffmann:TDRP

  Lars Hoffmann:here is a link to the policy, incl list of denials:
https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/policy-2012-03-07-en

  Barbara Knight:Exactly James

  Holly Raiche:Agree - the website is not user friendly to a newcomer

  Barbara Knight:I would agree - based on the most recent redesign :-)

  Lars Hoffmann:i don't know - but will check with compliance / legal.

  Lars Hoffmann:and get back to you in london.

  Holly Raiche:Thanks

  Berry Cobb:You are correct.  We just need to add to the recommendation that
the IRTP policy will be updated to reflect the current state of the industry
and use of EPP, but that FOA are still required.

  Holly Raiche:Whooppee

  Lars
Hoffmann:https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/Inter-Registrar+Transfer+Policy+Part+D+-London+Meeting

  Lars Hoffmann:and here is the link with the room.

  Lars Hoffmann:http://london50.icann.org/en/schedule/mon-irtp-d

  Lars Hoffmann:yes. the meeting will be monday 23 june at 12.30 UTC

  Kristine Dorrain:Thanks!