ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpd]

Re: [gnso-irtpd] For your review

  • To: Lars Hoffmann <lars.hoffmann@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-irtpd] For your review
  • From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 04:09:44 +0000

Lars and IRTP-D Team:

Due to flight problems, I am now re-booked for tomorrow and will be airborne at
this time.  Therefore I will NOT be able to attend Monday's call.

Recommend that Lars lead the call in my absence.  If there are objections or we
are unable to establish a quorum, the I (reluctantly) recommend we postpone
until next week.

My sincere apologies for this last-minute change.

Thank you,

J.