ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpd]

Re: [gnso-irtpd] RE: For your attention

  • To: "Dorrain, Kristine" <kdorrain@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Lars Hoffmann'" <lars.hoffmann@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-irtpd] RE: For your attention
  • From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 14:22:55 +0000

Yikes!  Take care and hope everything is ok....

J.

From: <Dorrain>, Kristine <kdorrain@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:kdorrain@xxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Monday, August 18, 2014 at 9:00
To: 'Lars Hoffmann' <lars.hoffmann@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:lars.hoffmann@xxxxxxxxx>>,
"gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx>"
<gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: [gnso-irtpd] RE: For your attention

I have to send my apologies.  I have to run to the doctor unexpectedly (I lost
a contact lens in my eye!).  If I'm back before the meeting is up, I'll call in
late.