ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpd]

[gnso-irtpd] For your review - Draft Final Report

  • To: "gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtpd] For your review - Draft Final Report
  • From: Lars Hoffmann <lars.hoffmann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 11:57:57 +0000

Dear all,

Following my messages from earlier this week,  please find the proposed
agenda below. For you information, no proposed changes/amendments have been
sent in, so we are still operating under the assumption that " there is
consensus among the Group for all recommendations as they currently stand,
meaning we anticipate only minor non-substantive edits from here on out²
(see also below).

The latest version of the Draft Final Report is also attached to this email.

Proposed draft agenda for IRTP Part D PDP WG, Monday 15 September 15:00 UTC

1. Roll Call/SOI Update
2. Determining consensus level on recommendations
3. Review next steps and confirming next meeting

Very best wishes,
Lars