ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpd]

[gnso-irtpd] Attendance MP3 IRTP D meeting - Monday 15 September 2014

  • To: "gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtpd] Attendance MP3 IRTP D meeting - Monday 15 September 2014
  • From: Terri Agnew <terri.agnew@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 20:50:39 +0000

Dear All,

The next Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy (IRTP) Part D Working Group meeting
will be held next week on 22 September 2014.

 Please find the MP3 recording for the IRTP Part D Working Group call held on
Monday 15 September 2014 at 15:00 UTC at:

 <http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-irtp-d-20140915-en.mp3>
http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-irtp-d-20140915-en.mp3

On page:

 <http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#sep>
http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#sep

Calendar page:

 <http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/> http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:

Barbara Knight – RySG

Graeme Bunton – RrSG

Arthur Zonnenberg – RrSG

Avri Doria – NCSG

James Bladel – RrSG

Angie Graves- BC

Bob Mountain - RrSG

Kristine Dorrian – National Arbitration Forum

Kevin Erdman – IPC

Apologies:

Paul Diaz – RySG

Holly Raiche – ALAC

Bartlett Morgan-NCUC

Alan Greenberg – ALAC

ICANN staff:

Amy Bivins

Marika Konings

Lars Hoffmann

Steve Chan

Berry Cobb

Terri Agnew

Mailing list archives:

 <http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-irtpd/>
http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-irtpd/

Wiki page:

 <https://community.icann.org/x/B4JwAg> https://community.icann.org/x/B4JwAg

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Terri Agnew

Adobe Connect chat transcript for Monday 15 September 2014:

  Lars Hoffmann: Welcome to the IRTP Part D Working Group Meeting - 15
September 2014

  Barbara Knight:I have had to join via the Adobe.  So I am not sure if y ou
all can here me or not

  Graeme Bunton:someone is breathing a bit heavy

  Bladel:If you aren't speaking, please mute;

  Terri Agnew:Kristine Dorrain has joined

  Terri Agnew:Avri Doria has joined

  Lars Hoffmann:#6 The WG recommends that if a request for enforcement is
initiated under the TDRP the relevant domain should be ‘locked’ against further
transfers while such request for enforcement is pending. Accordingly, ‘TDRP
action’ and ‘URS action’ are to be added to the second bullet point of the list
of denial reasons in the IRTP (Section 3); the TDRP should be amended
acordingly The TDRP as well as guidelines to registrars, registries and third
party dispute providers should be modified accordingly. The WG notes that the
locking should be executed in the way that the UDRP prescribes – once that the
UDRP locking process is implemented.

  Barbara Knight:To the extent that the locking mechanism includes a
servertransfer prohibited status is added, It will definitely stop domain name
hopping.

  Avri Doria:is it an expectation or a hope.

  Avri Doria:ok, i was just gu==aging the conversation.

  Avri Doria:gauging

  Avri Doria:gaging , whatever

  Barbara Knight:Really just correction of typos

  Barbara Knight:Now that makes more sense to me.

  Barbara Knight:I was having a hard time relating to how it applied.

  Barbara Knight:I like that wording.  Thanks james

  Barbara Knight:You are welcome

  Arthur Zonnenberg:agree

  Graeme Bunton:Is there a typo in 12?

  Graeme Bunton:the ese of a privacy service, should by use

  Lars Hoffmann:yes ... use rather than ese

  Berry Cobb:#12, Column 5 will have to be edited if we switch it to red.

  Terri Agnew:Kevin Erdman has joined

  Avri Doria:thanks