ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-lockdomainname-dt]

[gnso-lockdomainname-dt] First draft of charter template for your review

  • To: "gnso-lockdomainname-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-lockdomainname-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-lockdomainname-dt] First draft of charter template for your review
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 06:06:12 -0800

Dear All,

Having reviewed the other charters recently developed using the charter
template and taking into account the new GNSO PDP, I've prepared a first draft
of the Charter for the Locking of a Domain Name subject to UDRP Proceedings PDP
Working Group for your consideration. The DT might want to consider using this
as a starting point for further discussions on the development of the Charter.
Please feel free to share any comments, edits and/or questions you may have
with the mailing list.

We are still in the process of trying to nail down a time for the next meeting,
so if you have not done so yet, please go to the doodle poll and confirm your
availability (for those that already filled it in, please note that as of
yesterday another option has been added, so you may edit your entry as
appropriate): http://www.doodle.com/82tf9n9hfbe93kqh.

Thanks,

Marika