ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-lockdomainname-dt]

Re: [gnso-lockdomainname-dt] Re: [gnso-lockdomainname-dt] Next meeting of the DT on Tuesday 7 February at 19.30 UTC

  • To: Andrii Paziuk <pazval@xxxxxxx>, "gnso-lockdomainname-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-lockdomainname-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-lockdomainname-dt] Re: [gnso-lockdomainname-dt] Next meeting of the DT on Tuesday 7 February at 19.30 UTC
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 03:16:54 -0800

Hi Andrii,

In relation to your last comment, this sentence has been derived from the GNSO
Working Group Guidelines which specify that "In addition, the Chair should be
able to ensure that anyone joining a Working Group after it has begun has
reviewed all documents and mailing list postings and agrees not to reopen
previously decided questions. However, if there is support from the Chair to
reopen an issue in light of new information that is provided either by a new
member or an existing member of the Working Group, this should be possible". It
specifically relates to members that join a WG after it has already started its
work. I hope this clarifies this specific reference.

With best regards,

Marika