ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-lockdomainname-dt]

[gnso-lockdomainname-dt] MP3 / Locking of a Domain Name Subject to UDRP Proceedings / 19 July 2012 at 14:00 UTC

  • To: Lock Domain Name <gnso-lockdomainname-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-lockdomainname-dt] MP3 / Locking of a Domain Name Subject to UDRP Proceedings / 19 July 2012 at 14:00 UTC
  • From: Nathalie Peregrine <nathalie.peregrine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 11:29:04 -0700

Dear All,

Please find the MP3 recording of the Locking of a Domain Name Subject to UDRP
Proceedings Drafting Team teleconference held on Thursday 19 July 2012
at 1400 UTC at:
http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-locking-domain-name-20120719-en.mp3

On page: http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/#jul

The recordings and transcriptions of the calls are posted on the GNSO
Master Calendar page:
http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:
Randy Ferguson, IPC
Alan Greenberg, ALAC (Vice-Chair)
Luc Seufer, RrSG
Jonathan D. Tenenbaum, RrSG
Laurie Anderson, RrSG
Matt Schneller - IPC
Juan Manuel Rojas, At-Large
Celia Lerman Friedman, CBUC
Hago Dafalla, NCUC
Brian Beckham, WIPO
Volker Greimann, RrSG
Michele Neylon, RrSG (Chair)
Lisa Garono, IPC
Kristine Dorrain, NAF

Apologies:
Gabriela Szlak, CBUC
David Maher, RySG
David Roache-Turner, WIPO

Staff Support:
Marika Konings
Glen de Saint Gery
Berry Cobb
Nathalie Peregrine

Thank you.
Kind regards,

Nathalie

GNSO Secretariat

**********************
Adobe Connect Chat transcript:

Marika Konings:UDRP Domain Name Lock WG Meeting - 19 July 2012

  Michele Neylon:http://www.flickr.com/photos/mneylon/sets/72157630600481264/

  Brian Beckham:Apologies from David Roache-Turner, who is on family leave.

  Nathalie  Peregrine:Randy Ferguson and Lisa Garano have just joined the AC

  Nathalie  Peregrine:Apology noted, thank you Brian

  Laurie Anderson:no objection

  Celia Lerman:no preference

  Luc Seufer:don't you need to be at least 18 years old  to join a working
group?

  Nathalie  Peregrine:Kristine Dorrain has joined the AC room

  Kristine Dorrain:I'm sorry I'm late.

  Marika Konings:Actually I don't believe there is an age requirement in the
GNSO WG Guidelines ;-)

  Matt Schneller:Apologies if we already covered this earlier -- I had to step
out for a minute -- do we want to go back to the registrars informally and add
a "de minimis" option to the questions that they answered as "< 25%"?

  Matt Schneller:I can circulate a list of the questions where clarification /
footnotes might be useful and circulate them if you'd like, Marika

  Marika Konings:So the proposed schedule would be 2 August, 16 August, 30
August and then weekly after that

  Kristine Dorrain:That works for me.

  Laurie Anderson:no disagreement