ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-lockdomainname-dt]

[gnso-lockdomainname-dt] MP3 / Locking of a Domain Name Subject to UDRP Proceedings / 13 September 2012 at 14:00 UTC

  • To: Lock Domain Name <gnso-lockdomainname-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-lockdomainname-dt] MP3 / Locking of a Domain Name Subject to UDRP Proceedings / 13 September 2012 at 14:00 UTC
  • From: Gisella Gruber <Gisella.Gruber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 10:42:03 -0700

Dear All,

The next UDRP Domain Name Lock Working Group teleconference is scheduled on
Thursday 20 September 2012 at 1400 UTC.

Please find the MP3 recording & Chat Transcript of the UDRP Domain Name Lock
Working Group teleconference held on Thursday 13 September 2012
at 1400 UTC at:
http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-locking-domain-name-20120913-en.mp3

On page: http://gnso.icann.org/en/calendar/#sep

The recordings and transcriptions of the calls are posted on the GNSO
Master Calendar page:
http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:
Alan Greenberg, ALAC (Vice-Chair)
Laurie Anderson, RrSG
Matt Schneller - IPC
Celia Lerman Friedman, CBUC
Hago Dafalla, NCUC
Lisa Garono, IPC
Kristine Dorrain, NAF
Faisal Shah, individual
Gabriela Szlak, CBUC
Jonathan D. Tenenbaum, RrSG
Juan Manuel Rojas (At-Large) - only on Adobe

Apologies:
Michele Neylon, RrSG (Chair)c
Luc Seufer, RrSG

Staff Support:
Marika Konings
Berry Cobb
Gisella Gruber

Thank you.
Kind regards,

Gisella

GNSO Secretariat

**********************
Adobe Connect Chat transcript:

   Juan Manuel Rojas:Good morning.
  Juan Manuel Rojas:I will be only by AC.
  Alan Greenberg:Anyone know whre Michele is today?
  Gisella Gruber-White:Apology from Michele
  Laurie Anderson:Good morning all.
  Gisella Gruber-White:@ Alan - On a panel at the #cctldru event in Budva
  Alan Greenberg:What I meant was does anyone know specifically where in the
world he is.
  Alan Greenberg:Thx
  Gabriela Szlak:Hello everyone, I cannot connect in the telephone line
  Gabriela Szlak:can you help me?
  Marika Konings:Do you have a phone number where we can dial out to you?
  Gabriela Szlak:yes
  Gisella Gruber-White:@ Gabriela - please send me your number and we wil
dial-out to you
  Gabriela Szlak:thank you. just sent it
  Gisella Gruber-White:Thank you Gabriella - we are calling you
  Gabriela Szlak:thanks!
  Juan Manuel Rojas:Marika, Audio in AC doesnt work? To hear through here... it
is possible?
  Marika Konings:@ Juan Manuel - There is no audio in AC. You need to dial in
for audio.
  Hago Dafalla:Please call me nw
  Hago Dafalla:I am waiting for your call.please do it now
  Gisella Gruber-White:@ Hago - we are calling you
  Gisella Gruber-White:@ Juan Manuel Rojas - please skype me your number
  Juan Manuel Rojas:Gisella, here I have no number.. :(
  Gisella Gruber-White:@ Hago - please see my private message
  Gisella Gruber-White:Lisa Garono has joined the call
  Hago Dafalla:+249922382627
  Gisella Gruber-White:Hago has joined the phone bridge
  Hago Dafalla:thanks
  Juan Manuel Rojas:@Gisella.. I found a number 57 3214721160
  Gisella Gruber-White:@ Juan Manuel - we will call you now
  Juan Manuel Rojas:Thanks
  Gabriela Szlak:I agree with Alan on this point
  Kristine Dorrain:thanks, Laurie
  Laurie Anderson:i believe that's correct Alan
  Matt Schneller:Because the suspension / withdrawal procedure is kind of a
hassle, a lot of complainants / respondents prefer to submit the transfer
document to the panel.  This results in a truncated UDRP decision that just
says "the parties agreed to transfer so the panel has done so."  It avoids a
lot of the administrative hassle and uncertainty.
  Kristine Dorrain:Agree, Matt.
  Gabriela Szlak:So all of this will be in our scope as it is on locking and
unlocking in case of agreement
  Gabriela Szlak:?