ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-lockpdp-wg]

[gnso-lockpdp-wg] Chat Transcript from Locking of a Domain Name Subject to UDRP Proceedings 16 April 2012

  • To: "Gnso-lockpdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-lockpdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-lockpdp-wg] Chat Transcript from Locking of a Domain Name Subject to UDRP Proceedings 16 April 2012
  • From: Nathalie Peregrine <nathalie.peregrine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 08:02:17 -0700

  Marika Konings:Locking of a Domain Name Subject to UDRP Proceedings WG
Meeting - 16 April 2012
  Marika Konings:David Roche-Turner has joined the call
  LOCK:my name is nok appera
  LOCK:my name is appera as lock?
  Marika Konings:Nok, are you a member of this Working Group?
  LOCK:voice is ver low
  Marika Konings:Lock, can you please tell us who you are and we'll update your
name.
  LOCK:Hago Dafalla, from Sudan
  Marika Konings:Celia Lerman and David Maher have joined the call
  David Maher:I am still waiting for a password so that I can file a SOI
  Michele Neylon:David - Marika et al are working on these I believe
  Marika Konings:Yes, correct. David, apologies for the delay, but you should
be getting a login/password shortly.
  Volker Greimann:Dialing in now
  Hago Dafalla:voice is very low
  Yetunde Johnson:Sorry who is speaking right now?
  Michele Neylon:David Roache Turner
  Yetunde Johnson:ok i must be on the wrong call
  Michele Neylon:Yetunde - that's happened to me :)
  Marika Konings:Hi Yetunde - you are not shown on our meeting view, so you
might indeed be on a different call.
  Yetunde Johnson:do i need a username and pw to get in?
  Marika Konings:No, you just dial the same number and the password is LOCK
  Marika Konings:or if you need a dial-out, please let us know.
  Yetunde Johnson:ok thanks, i will try again
  Nathalie  Peregrine:Yetunde Johnson has joined the audio bridge
  Marika Konings:Adobe Connect Introductory Video:
https://admin.adobe.acrobat.com/_a227210/participatemeeting/
  Celia Lerman:Dear all, I have to leave, I will catch up with the recording
later. Thank you.
  Brian Beckham/David Roache-Turner:hi, would it be possible to also make your
intro presentation available also on the mailing list for those who may have
been disconnected (as we were for some minutes) from the adobe.  Thanks!
  Michele Neylon:it's going to be posted
  Brian Beckham/David Roache-Turner:cheers
  Yetunde Johnson:i have a blank screen re: Overview of Documents
  Marika Konings:Yetunde, you might want to try logging into Adobe Connect
again?
  Yetunde Johnson:Thank you! it worked
  Nathalie  Peregrine:@David Maher, your SOI password has just been re-sent to
you.
  Hago Dafalla:please send this presentation to the mailing list
  Michele Neylon:it'll be sent to the list :)
  Michele Neylon:and probably added to the wiki
  Marika Konings:The presentation has been added to the wiki (see
https://community.icann.org/display/udrpproceedings/5.+Background+Documents
last bullet)
  Marika Konings:I'll also circulate it to the mailing list
  Hago Dafalla:is the meeting are finished
  Fred Felman:what monday at 7am is terrible, thursday is better
  Hago Dafalla:my call was terminated
  Yetunde Johnson:This time is fine for me
  Nathalie  Peregrine:hago, we're dialing back out to you
  Hago Dafalla:also This time is fine for me
  Brian Beckham/David Roache-Turner:we are deferring item 4 to next meeting,
right?
  Yetunde Johnson:Thank you! Bye!