ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-lockpdp-wg]

FW: [gnso-lockpdp-wg] For your review - proposed slides for Beijing workshop

  • To: "Gnso-lockpdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-lockpdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: FW: [gnso-lockpdp-wg] For your review - proposed slides for Beijing workshop
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 03:25:55 -0700

Reminder: Please don't forget about our workshop tomorrow from 9.00 – 10.30
Beijing time in Function 8 AB.

Hope to see you all tomorrow!

Marika

From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Tuesday 26 March 2013 22:54
To: "Gnso-lockpdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:Gnso-lockpdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>"
<Gnso-lockpdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:Gnso-lockpdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: [gnso-lockpdp-wg] For your review - proposed slides for Beijing
workshop

Dear All,

Please find attached the proposed slides for the UDRP Domain Name Lock
Community Workshop at the ICANN meeting in Beijing. Feel free to share any
comments / edits you may have with the mailing list. In order to make this
session as interactive as possible and demonstrate the wide support for these
recommendations within the WG, it may be worth considering having different WG
members involved in presenting the slides. Please let me know if you are
planning to be in Beijing and would be interested in participating in the
presentation.

While doing the slides, I realised that there is a small error in the Initial
Report as it currently has two recommendations that are labelled number #3. In
order to correct this, I'll have prepared an updated version (see attached) in
which I've labeled them 3a and 3b, in order to avoid confusion. I will get this
version posted to replace the current one.

With best regards,

Marika