ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-lockpdp-wg]

[gnso-lockpdp-wg] Please participate - WG Survey on open items

  • To: "Gnso-lockpdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-lockpdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-lockpdp-wg] Please participate - WG Survey on open items
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 01:13:35 -0700

Dear All,

As discussed during our last meeting, we've created a short survey to assess
the WGs position with regard to two of the option items under review (how to
address loss of informal response time & procedure for settlement). Please
note that this is not a formal consensus poll, but merely a tool to assess
the current views of the WG on these two issues which will hopefully allow
us to come to closure on these items during our upcoming meetings.

To participate in the poll, please go to:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/75CPGFF.

Please submit your responses as soon as possible so that these can be
considered during the next meeting on Thursday 6 June at 14.00 UTC.

With best regards,

Marika