ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-lockpdp-wg]

[gnso-lockpdp-wg] Change in WIPO WG Representative

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, "Gnso-lockpdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-lockpdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-lockpdp-wg] Change in WIPO WG Representative
  • From: "Roache-Turner, David" <david.roacheturner@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 14:12:51 +0000

Dear Lock WG Colleagues,

This is to inform you that I will be discontinuing my work with the UDRP Lock
Working Group as from today (due to departure from WIPO to return to my family
in Australia, and commence a new role with the Australian Government).

I would like to thank all WG colleagues for their appreciated and continuing
collaboration on this important issue of the UDRP LOCK, and would ask you to
welcome the new WIPO representative to the WG, Mr. Ty Gray (backed up by Ms.
Joanne Teng), who some of you will recognize from our many working calls, and
who have been closely following the group's deliberations thus far.

Finally, I would like to wish you all the very best for the upcoming Durban
meeting, for finalization of the Report in due course, and for all of the
important future work of the group going forward.

With best wishes,

David Roache-Turner
Head, Internet Dispute Resolution Section
WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center

World Intellectual Property Organization Disclaimer: This electronic message
may contain privileged, confidential and copyright protected information. If
you have received this e-mail by mistake, please immediately notify the sender
and delete this e-mail and all its attachments. Please ensure all e-mail
attachments are scanned for viruses prior to opening or using.