ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-lockpdp-wg]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Re: [gnso-lockpdp-wg] For your review - first draft of Final Report

• To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, "Gnso-lockpdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-lockpdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-lockpdp-wg] For your review - first draft of Final Report
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 00:03:18 -0400

Two small changes:

- In part 1 of Rec #15, it should say to whom the request is made (presumably the UDRP provider).

- In Rec #17, perhaps it should be the Locking of a Domain Name Subject to UDRP Proceedings WG. ;-)

I could not make a 14:00 meeting on the 2nd as it conflicts wit the monthly ALAC call. No problem with the extension.

Alan

At 25/06/2013 09:11 AM, Marika Konings wrote:
Dear All,

Please find attached for your review a first draft of the Final Report. This version incorporates the changes / edits discussed as a result of the public comments received as well as some additional proposed edits for clarity and some comments to be reviewed by the WG. As there may be limited time to review ahead of the next meeting, I would like to encourage you to focus your attention on section 6 of the report, which includes the proposed WG recommendations.

To facilitate review and discussion, you are encouraged to send your comments, questions and/or proposed edits to the mailing list ahead of the next meeting (Thursday 27 June at 14.00 UTC). As we are still working towards a deadline for submission of 7 July, would there be any objection to extending our meeting to 90 minutes and pencil in an additional meeting for Tuesday 2 July at 14.00 UTC? Please let me know off-list if this does not work for you.

Thanks,

Marika

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy