ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-lockpdp-wg]

Re: [gnso-lockpdp-wg] For your review - first draft of Final Report

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, "Gnso-lockpdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-lockpdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-lockpdp-wg] For your review - first draft of Final Report
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 00:03:18 -0400

Two small changes:

- In part 1 of Rec #15, it should say to whom the request is made (presumably the UDRP provider).

- In Rec #17, perhaps it should be the Locking of a Domain Name Subject to UDRP Proceedings WG. ;-)

I could not make a 14:00 meeting on the 2nd as it conflicts wit the monthly ALAC call. No problem with the extension.

Alan