ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-metrep-wg]

[gnso-metrep-wg] Confirmation of co-Chair

  • To: <gnso-metrep-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-metrep-wg] Confirmation of co-Chair
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 15:25:46 -0700

Team,

Per our discussion today, Mikey was confirmed as Chair for the Drafting
Team, but asked for co-Chair support.  A big Thank you to Mikey is deserved
for taking the lead; your direction always benefits this process.

Jonathan Zuck has expressed interest off-line in possibly sharing the Chair
role (SOI <https://community.icann.org/display/gnsosoi/Jonathan+Zuck+SOI> ).
However, if there are other candidates that would like to be considered for
this post, please feel free to send notice to the list.  In the meantime,
statements of support or objections can also be shared to the mailing list
ahead of the next meeting.

As a reminder, Mikey announced his apologies for our meeting on 30 October
and it will benefit us to confirm a co-Chair prior to our next call.

Thank you for everyone's participation today.

Berry Cobb

720.839.5735

mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

@berrycobb