ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-metrep-wg]

RE: [gnso-metrep-wg] DT Member List

  • To: "'Berry Cobb'" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-metrep-wg] DT Member List
  • From: "Pam Little" <pam.little12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 10:19:02 +1100

Hi Berry

I am not participating as a representative or affiliate of the NTAG. As
stated in my response to the call for volunteers, I am participating in my
personal capacity. If this is not appropriate, I am happy to withdraw.

I was interested in the DT's work because I thought, having been involved in
most of the interactions between ICANN Compliance and the GNSO on RAP
related topics, including the report provided by ICANN Compliance to the
GNSO
http://gnso.icann.org/issues/rap/contractual-compliance-report-reporting-uni
formity-16mar12-en.pdf, I might be able to offer a different perspective.

Kind regards,

Pam Little