ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-metrep-wg]

Re: [gnso-metrep-wg] MetRep Meeting in BA

  • To: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-metrep-wg] MetRep Meeting in BA
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 17:10:33 -0300

hi all,

um…  i have bad news.  i have a really bad clash in my schedule for this
meeting and, taking Jonathan by surprise here, i'd like to cancel this meeting.

Glen, please direct all beatings from the Meeting Team my way.

sorry about that,

mikey

On Nov 18, 2013, at 4:58 PM, "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> WG Members,
>
> This is a reminder that we are scheduled to have our GNSO MetRep meeting this
> Thursday on 18 Nov 2013 @ 08:00 local time to BA.  The agenda will include
> brief introductions of the WG members to take advantage of the face to face
> interaction and then we will continue discussing the WG Charter.
>
> For those members in BA, breakfast will be provided.  I’m unsure of what will
> be served, but at the very least will be pastries, juice and coffee.
>
> I look forward to meeting you all in person.  For those few members who were
> unable to travel here, remote meeting services will be provided.
>
> Thank you.  B
>

> Berry Cobb
> 720.839.5735
> mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> @berrycobb

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com, HANDLE: OConnorStP
(ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)