ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-nominations]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index

CV for Suitable Opening- (MBA from Top B.School +10 Years Exp) in UAE.

  • To: Rahul Jha <rahul.jha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: CV for Suitable Opening- (MBA from Top B.School +10 Years Exp) in UAE.
  • From: Rahul Kumar Jha <jha.rahul.k@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2017 10:36:18 +0400

Dear Sir / Madam
*Warm Greetings.*

*I am writing you to inquire about any suitable opening for my profile in
your organization.*

I have Excellent Communication Skills with* 10 years of experience* in F&B,
Media, Marketing, Advertising, Brand Management, Event Management, Vendor
Management, Digital Marketing, Fine Art Management including management of
a graphic design team, IT, Telecom, E-Commerce, Retail, Import/Export,
Business Development & Sales. I have done Bachelor's in Computer and 2
years full time MBA in Marketing & Communications from K. J. Somaiya
Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai, which is one of top 15
premiers Business School in India.

You may find someone with more experience than me but the kind of
qualification and knowledge I have gained is more than enough to compete
with anyone as being an employee of Yellow Pages UAE, the kind of contacts
and networking I made in the last *2 years in UAE* is as equivalent to
someone who have worked for 10 years or more in UAE as I had deal with all
kind of organization and with almost each and every company from all the
sectors and industry which is registered with Yellow Pages, UAE directory.

*I have attached my Resume with this application.* You may go through it
and see that serving as an employee for you will not only be an honor for
me, but will also prove too beneficial to company because I am a determined
and diligent worker. I'm good with deadlines and can perform even under
pressure as you can see in my updated CV, I joined Al Shirawi Group (Du
Yellow Pages UAE) *during the period of Ramadan* when business flow remains
slow in UAE as compare to other months. However, I have not only
successfully achieved my *targets during the festive period* but also
contributed noticeable revenue growth which in turn resulted to get me
the *rewarding
commission* (have previous bank statements and email record) and I achieved
all this success *within first quarter of my joining* without even having a
driving license that time.

Apart from this, with-in just one year of my joining Du Yellow Pages UAE, I
achieved to get promotion as Key Account Manager and two appraisals/
increments  for successfully increasing the new customer base by *19%* and
increased overall last year revenue account by *35%* and also against my
successful achievement of crossing the *120%* milestone as an individual
target by maintaining effective business relationships & key account focus
which helped to augment the sales and add volumes of business for the
company.

*Moreover,* below are the details which may be required
Current Company: Al Shirawi Group
Last Company : Landmark Group
Current Salary : AED 8,000 Per Month + Allowances + Incentives
Expected Salary: According to company norms (Negotiable)
Current Location: Dubai, UAE
Notice period : Available to join Immediately

I will be obliged if I can make use of the opportunity provided by you and
I believe I could potentially contribute the most to the company.

Please get back to me If you require any further information.

*I would greatly appreciate if you could please forward this email to the
concerned person in your network /company so that I can get help from them
in getting job ASAP.*

Yours faithfully,
Rahul Kumar Jha
Mob.: +971-507942977 <%2B971%20-%20507942977>

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index