ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ccc]

[gnso-osc-ccc] Today's meeting

  • To: <gnso-osc-ccc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-ccc] Today's meeting
  • From: "Mason Cole" <masonc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 09:50:30 -0700

Hello Team --

First, apologies again for the confusion on the time for today's meeting.  Ken
and Julie have both gently corrected me but I still did not manage to make the
right translation to UTC time.

To be clear, today's meeting will be at 19:00 UTC.  Julie will send a call-in
number shortly.

https://st.icann.org/data/workspaces/icann-osc/attachments/osc_communications_team:20090311133139-0-17112/original/OSC%20Communications%20Work%20Team%20Remote%20Access.pdf

Also, let me revise the agenda a bit and then give a preliminary look at the
tasks in front of us:

MEETING AGENDA

1. Call to order / roll call
2. Review agenda
3. Review charter amendments
        i. Section 1 goals revision to reflect board recommendations as they
appear in the slide pres and checklist
        ii. Draft changes to Recordkeeping section of Section III.
        iii. Revision of Section VI to include action items from meeting,
board recs, and checklist reference
4. Team input on Sections IV and VI of revised charter
5. Additional CCT members
6. Selection of permanent chair, vice chair
7. All other business

TEAM TASKS

1. Agree to charter
2. Select chair / vice chair
3. Learn more about ICANN and GNSO website requirements
4. Strawman draft of outline of recommendations (using LSE specifics, board
recommendations, other input from team)

Looking forward to talking with you shortly.

Mason