ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ccc]

RE: [gnso-osc-ccc] Agenda for CCT Meeting

  • To: <gnso-osc-ccc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-ccc] Agenda for CCT Meeting
  • From: "Holsten, Steve" <sholsten@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 09:19:28 -0400

Agenda for tomorrow's meeting:

1.      Call to order / roll call
2.      Review agenda
3.      Review learnings from web team call with ICANN
4.      Review potential areas of focus for work plan

        a.      GNSO website
        b.      Document management
        c.      Language and translation
        d.      Outbound communications methods

5.      All other business

I look forward to talking with all of you tomorrow.  Let me know if you
have any issues you'd like to add to the agenda.  Best, Steve

Stephen E. Holsten
Director, Policy & Compliance
VeriSign Naming Services
21345 Ridgetop Circle