ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ccc]

RE: [gnso-osc-ccc] Action Items: OSC-Communications Work Team 29 April Meeting

  • To: <jahedlund@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "OSC-Communications Work Team" <gnso-osc-ccc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-ccc] Action Items: OSC-Communications Work Team 29 April Meeting
  • From: "Mason Cole" <masonc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 15:43:33 -0700

Thanks very much, Julie.

________________________________

From: Julie Hedlund [mailto:jahedlund@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 3:16 PM
To: OSC-Communications Work Team
Subject: [gnso-osc-ccc] Action Items: OSC-Communications Work Team 29
April Meeting

Dear Work Team Members,

Here are the action items and main discussion points from our call.
Please let me know if you have suggestions for changes or additions.
These are posted on the wiki at:
https://st.icann.org/icann-osc/index.cgi?osc_communications_team.  I
also have added a link to the MP3 recording and will link to the
transcript as soon as it is available.

Meeting Action Items:
Task 1 & 2 Sub Team -- Web site requirements & document management
(Steve, Chris, and Ken):
1. Next meeting Wednesday, 06 May 2009
2. Ken will reach out to Marc Salvatierra, Ritsa Panagis, and Joyce
Thomas to discuss a specific approach that the sub-team intends to use
in creating a set of high-level business requirements for Phase I of the
project.
3. Begin developing those requirements with Ken (Staff) assuming the
heavy drafting tasks, supported by Steve and Chris.
Task 3 -- Soliciting meaningful feedback (Helen and Zbynek):
1. Helen and Zbynek will schedule a meeting to begin discussions on
recommendations.
2. Rob Hoggarth will assist in arranging a meeting with relevant ICANN
staff to discuss current translation procedures.
Task 4 -- Improve Coordination with ICANN Structures (Mason): Continue
development of recommendations.

Meeting Discussion Points:
1. Replace meeting notes with transcripts posted on the wiki page;
post/email action items and main points.
2. Work Team tasks -- continue work on recommendations (see above action
items).
3. Add a task concerning recommendations for publicizing and encouraging
adherence to ICANN codes of conduct in public comment submissions.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Julie

Julie Hedlund