ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ccc]

[gnso-osc-ccc] ACTION ITEMS: OSC-Communications Work Team 27 May Meeting

  • To: "OSC-Communications Work Team" <gnso-osc-ccc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-ccc] ACTION ITEMS: OSC-Communications Work Team 27 May Meeting
  • From: "Julie Hedlund" <jahedlund@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 17:05:32 -0400

Dear Work Team Members,

Thank you for today's meeting.  Here are the action items and main
discussion points.  These also are posted on the wiki at:
https://st.icann.org/icann-osc/index.cgi?osc_communications_team.  Please
let me know if you have any changes or questions.  In addition, when they
become available I will post the transcript and MP3.

Meeting Action Items:
Task 1 & 2 -- Web site requirements & document management (Steve, Chris, and
Ken): Next meeting Wednesday, 03 June 2009--only as needed.
Task 3 -- Soliciting meaningful feedback (Helen and Zbynek): Complete
development of recommendations.
Task 4 -- Improve Coordination with ICANN Structures (Mason): Complete
development of recommendations.
Meeting Discussion Points:
--The Work team reviewed the draft Business Requirements document (Tasks 1
and 2) and agreed it would be useful to share with the OSC for preliminary
comments.
--On task 3, Helen and Zbynek held a teleconference call with Christina
Rodriguez of the ICANN staff who explained the current ICANN translation
process.
--Mason said he was working on task 4 and hoped to complete it soon.

Best regards,

Julie

Julie Hedlund
Policy Consultant