ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ccc]

[gnso-osc-ccc] Re: NCUC representative to GNSO OSC Communications & Coordination Team (CCT)

  • To: gnso-osc-ccc@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-ccc] Re: NCUC representative to GNSO OSC Communications & Coordination Team (CCT)
  • From: Fouad Bajwa <fouadbajwa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 01:50:22 +0500

Statement of Interest (SOI)

Fouad Bajwa
NCUC representative to GNSO OSC Communications & Coordination Team (CCT)

1.       Current vocation, employer and position

- Self-Employed ICT4D Policy Advisor, Consultant and Researcher
- Special Envoy of the Gerry Morgan Foundation, Canada (Pakistan
Liaison), Managing International ICT4D Partnerships
[http://www.gerrymorganfoundation.org]

2.       Type of work performed in 1 above

- International Policy Advisory in the area of Information
Communication Technologies for Human Development ICT4D
- Researcher in Internet Governance, Compliance Mechanisms, Free and
Open Source Software, Open Standards
- Building Multistakeholder Partnerships between Multilateral,
Bilateral, International and local organizations to promote access to
the Internet through low-cost computing
- Strategic Technology Consulting
- Social Entrepreneurship

3.       Identify any financial ownership or senior
management/leadership  interest in registries, registrars or other
firms that are interested parties in ICANN policy or any entity with
which ICANN has a transaction, contract, or other  arrangement

- None: I have no relation whatsoever any financial ownership or
senior management/leadership interest in registries, registrars or
other firms that are interested parties in ICANN policy or any entity
with which ICANN has a transaction, contract, or other  arrangement

4.       Identify any type of commercial interest in ICANN GNSO policy
development outcomes.  Are you representing other parties?

I have no other direct commercial interest in ICANN GNSO policy
development outcomes. However, I am representing the NCUC of ICANN

5.       Describe any arrangements or agreements between you and any
other group, constituency or person(s) regarding your nomination or
selection as a work team member.

I have no arrangements or agreements between or with any other group,
constituency or person(s) regarding my nomination or
selection as a work team member.

End of SOI

--

Regards.