ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ccc]

[gnso-osc-ccc] Revised Recommendations Document/Seoul Meeting Details

  • To: gnso-osc-ccc <gnso-osc-ccc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-ccc] Revised Recommendations Document/Seoul Meeting Details
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 13:01:04 -0700

All,

Attached is a revision of the recommendations document.  I had not received any
comments from you, but I added the table of contents and appendices - including
the survey results and business requirements for the GNSO website replacement.
Mason, please let me know if I've missed anything.

Note that, if I recall correctly, we have not developed recommendations
relating to document management.  I believe the consensus was that we would
defer this task.  However, others should correct me if my recollection is
incorrect.  In any case, I have eliminated that section/placeholder from the
document (and Mason this is why you could not find any recommendations in this
regard).

Note also that Mason asks for your input in on the GNSO-Board Communications
section on page 11.  I have highlighted his note so that you can more easily
identify it.

Please let me know if you have additional revisions and I will be happy to
incorporate them.

Finally, as Mason noted we have a meeting scheduled at the ICANN meeting in
Seoul, South Korea.  Here are the details:  Sunday, 25 October at 11:00 a.m. to
12:30 p.m. (Saturday, 24 October: 1900 PDT, 2200 EDT, 2300 Buenos Aires;
Sunday, 26 October: 0200 London, 0300 CEST) in Sapphire 4.  Glen or Gisella
will send teleconference information.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Julie