ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ccc]

RE: Re[2]: [gnso-osc-ccc] Revised Recommendations Document/Seoul Meeting Details

  • To: <zbynek.loebl@xxxxxx>, "Helen" <helen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Chris Chaplow" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re[2]: [gnso-osc-ccc] Revised Recommendations Document/Seoul Meeting Details
  • From: "Holsten, Steve" <sholsten@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 19:41:48 -0400

Me too.  I would check with Scott Pinzon, however, before we say "mouse over"
capability for acronyms as I think he said that was not technically possible.
With the rest of the team's feedback on these last couple items, I think we can
finish this off.  Regards, Steve

Stephen E. Holsten
Director, Policy & Compliance
VeriSign Naming Services