ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ccc]

RE: [gnso-osc-ccc] FW: [gnso-osc] FW: Final CCT recommendations

  • To: "'Mason Cole'" <masonc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-ccc] FW: [gnso-osc] FW: Final CCT recommendations
  • From: "Chris Chaplow" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 21:47:15 +0100

Mason,

Yes - not unreasonable comment.

I found it interesting to read the possible procedure scenarios.

I was wondering if the team was just disbanded. Is there a party?

Just about to book my Nairobi flights while they are reasonably priced.

Chris Chaplow
Managing Director
Andalucía.com S.L.
Avenida del Carmen 9
Ed. Puertosol, Puerto Deportivo
1ª Planta, Oficina 30
Estepona, 29680
Malaga, Spain
Tel: + (34) 952 897 865
Fax: + (34) 952 897 874
E-mail:  <mailto:chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  <http://www.andalucia.com/> www.andalucia.com
Information about Andalucia, Spain.

Please think of the Environment before you print this email