ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ccc]

[gnso-osc-ccc] Sincere thanks

  • To: "OSC CCT" <gnso-osc-ccc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-ccc] Sincere thanks
  • From: "Mason Cole" <masonc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 06:01:20 -0700

Dear CCT members -

I'm advised that our final report and recommendations have been
delivered to the OSC for forwarding to the GNSO.  We have the
distinction of being the first GNSO improvements team to complete its
work and submit recommendations!!

I just want to give a note of thanks to each of you for your productive
and insightful participation.  It was a good effort and I believe we
produced recommendations that will be useful in improving ICANN's
processes.

A special note of thanks as well to Rob, Ken, Julie and Scott, all
copied here, who provided their own insights, carried much of the work
burden, and generally kept us on track and on deadline.  On behalf of
the CCT, special thanks to the four of you.

One last administrative item - after the report was submitted, I advised
OSC chair Philip Sheppard and GNSO chair Chuck Gomes that CCT members
likely could be available if either body needed to discuss our report or
generally had questions.  If this presents an issue for anyone, please
advise me.

I hope to see as many of your as possible in Brussels.  Let's see if we
can find an opportunity to celebrate the conclusion of our work.

All the best -

Mason