ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Re:Feb28 meeting--Work Team Projects

  • To: sskshatriy@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Re:Feb28 meeting--Work Team Projects
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 12:59:26 -0300

Dear SS,

thanks for your emails. Staff will take note about your available date /
times for coordinating conference calls, and thanks also for your comments
about chair / vice chair issue.

In relation on the Work Team Projects, the next step will be to updating the
working group charter in the wiki, in order to recieve comments from the
working team about this draft version of the charter.

Suggested Projects table will be included in it as a reference for comments.

Wiki is being updated and a new version of the charter will be available
soon.We will let the group know once it is ready for comments.

Thank you very much for your active participation.

Regards
Olga