ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

RE: [gnso-osc-csg] GNSO OSC Constituency Operations Work Team Meeting Minutes

  • To: "Olga Cavalli" <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-csg] GNSO OSC Constituency Operations Work Team Meeting Minutes
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 16:03:00 -0500

I'm fine with that Olga.

Chuck

________________________________

        From: olgacavalli@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:olgacavalli@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Olga Cavalli
        Sent: Sunday, March 01, 2009 4:48 PM
        To: Gomes, Chuck
        Cc: jahedlund@xxxxxxxxxxx; gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx; Rob Hoggarth; Glen
de Saint Géry
        Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-csg] GNSO OSC Constituency Operations Work Team
Meeting Minutes

        Chuck,
        I agree that abbreviated notes are useful but I think this one as the
first one for the kick off meeting is good to be detailed.
        Regards
        Olga

        2009/3/1 Gomes, Chuck <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

                I appreciate what seem to be very thorough and complete
minutes, but I had understood that much more abbreviated notes (e.g., short
bullets and main action items rather than narrative detail) would suffice.
What do others think?

                Chuck