ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Re: Next Steps Constituency Operations Team

  • To: gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx, Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Re: Next Steps Constituency Operations Team
  • From: SS Kshatriy <sskshatriy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 06:56:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Olga,
I will attend the meeting.

SS
--

--- On Sun, 3/22/09, Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: "Olga Cavalli" <olgacavalli@xxxxxxxxx>, "Julie Hedlund"
<jahedlund@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Rob Hoggarth" <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>, "Gomes,
Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, March 22, 2009, 3:41 PM

Hi,
I hope this email finds you well.

Glen has already sent the details for our next conference call,
that will take place on Friday March 27th at 13 UMT. Please let us know in
advance if you can join the call. I will be sending the agenda for this
conference call during this week.

In relation with the Chair / Vice Chair elections, pelase use the Doodle
included in the following link and select your candidates. Please register only
one vote per category, that is, one for Chair and one for Vice-Chair. Please
also remember to click on "save" to register your votes. The vote is secret.

http://www.doodle.com/yhuwvkqq3py2rtww

Also remember to review and make comments/edits to our charter, you can check
our wiki in:

https://st.icann.org/icann-osc/index.cgi?constituency_operations_team

Best regards to all.

Olga