ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

RE: [gnso-osc-csg] Re: Next Steps Constituency Operations Team

  • To: "Olga Cavalli" <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Michael Young" <myoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-csg] Re: Next Steps Constituency Operations Team
  • From: "Julie Hedlund" <jahedlund@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 09:21:07 -0400

Olga,

I can reset the poll, but that would mean that everyone would have to vote
again and many have already voted.

Michael,

Perhaps you could just vote again and I could disregard your previous votes
in the voting tally?  Would that work for you?  I am the one who will tally
the votes in any case, so it would be easy to "throw out" your earlier vote.
Let me know what you think.

Thanks!

Julie