ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Action: OSC-CSG Work Team -- Draft Work Plan for "Enhancing Constituencies" Subtasks

  • To: jahedlund@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Action: OSC-CSG Work Team -- Draft Work Plan for "Enhancing Constituencies" Subtasks
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 18:00:23 -0300

Dear CSG Work team,

I hope this email finds you well.

Firs I want to thank Julie for her cooperation in preparing the Draft Work
Plan for the Task 1 "Enchance constituencies" that she sent to our list
today.

As agreed during our last conference call, this document describes the tasks
/ subtasks to be done by our work team in relation with Task 1, I encourage
you to review it, suggest any changes or comments, and identify which of
them you are interested in getting involved.

This is the proposed agenda for our next conference call on Friday.

*Agenda*:
1.  Call to order/roll call.
2.  Discuss charter and priority of tasks/vote on Charter.
3.  Report on ICANN staff outreach to new constituencies.
4.  Discuss draft work plan for the substasks of the "enhancing
constituencies" task.
5.  Any other business.

Detailed contact information for the conference call will be sent to the
list soon.

Please review the draft work plan and the Working Group Charter so we can
decide our next steps during our next conference call.

Best regards to all.

Olga