ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

RE: [gnso-osc-csg] OSC-CSG Work Team Work Plan Task 1, Subtask 1

  • To: "Papac, Krista" <Krista.Papac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jahedlund@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "OSC-CSG Work Team" <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-csg] OSC-CSG Work Team Work Plan Task 1, Subtask 1
  • From: "Victoria McEvedy" <victoria@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 07:55:02 +0100

As to the language issue, I do think we should discuss on our call the
carve out issue first -ie are there any aspects of the BGC's report and
recommendations on constituency structure: inclusiveness, effectiveness
and efficiency (see pages 39-46) that anyone considers are not in our
remit? If so why?

I am happy with the changes below -with the deletion of the words NEW in
each case -as our recommendations will apply to existing constituencies
just as to new ones.

I would like to suggest a way to combine these recommendations, whereby
we adopt the recommendation made by S.S., but keep the existing item 1,
as suggested by Olga and Michael, and also change the text as suggested
by Victoria.  Here is the suggested text:

"1. Develop guidance, rules or principles for participation in a new
constituency for each stakeholder group." and

"2. Develop guidance, rules or principles for participation for new
members in a constituency. "

Victoria McEvedy

Principal

McEvedys

Solicitors and Attorneys

96 Westbourne Park Road

London

W2 5PL

T:    +44 (0) 207 243 6122

F:    +44 (0) 207 022 1721

M:   +44 (0) 7990 625 169

www.mcevedy.eu

Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority #465972

This email and its attachments are confidential and intended for the
exclusive use of the addressee(s).  This email and its attachments may
also be legally privileged. If you have received this in error, please
let us know by reply immediately and destroy the email and its
attachments without reading, copying or forwarding the contents.

This email does not create a solicitor-client relationship and no
retainer is created by this email communication.